Image Widget

Image Widget

Shades Mountain Student Minstries

Welcome to the blog of the youth group of Shades Mountain Independent Church. You'll find photos, info, videos, recipes, witty comments, scriptural edification, satirical meanderings and so much more. Stand with your back to the sun and stare into the future, arms cocked to the side ready to take on anything that comes your way. Blah, blah, blah.

SMIC Retro Moment #1

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

hWe were going through out offices this week and came across a little gem call the "SMIC 2001 Church Directory." It's like a time capsule of families. They way we were. Here are a few of the favorites.












This has been an SMIC Retro Moment.

Brought to you by Miracle 80.

4 comments:

BeccaMKennedy said...

this is the best blog i've ever found.

Southern Cheesehead said...

as long as you don't go any further back than that, I'm safe and good with it! :-)

Nick Wesley's son said...

Hold on one second, I'm Wesley's son. Aaron was trying to take my title as son.

Rachel said...

Those are FABULOUS. Wow - those people look a lot younger than they should, though - that was the year I got married.

...or maybe I'm just a lot older than I think I am.